- Master of Arts, Publications Design University of Baltimore ▪ 12.2007
- Bachelor of Science, History and Art History Towson University ▪ 05.1993
- Coursera courses: (University of California, San Diego)
- User Experience: Research & Prototyping
- Information Design
- Input and Interaction
- Social Computing
- Human-Centered Design: An Introduction
- Design Principles: An Introduction
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Email Design and Coding
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines and incorporating feedback.
- Good understanding of art and design history.
- Writing and editing skills.
- Basic fluency in Spanish
- Design landing pages, logos, mastheads, banners and other website graphics.
- Redesigned websites to improve usability and incorporate desired features from related successful sites. Created supporting wireframe designs and graphics.
- Create html email promotions and newsletter templates with clean html coding that incorporates best practices and are sensitive to the display quirks of multiple email clients.
- Responsive email coding and design
- Responsive landing page development with bootstrap.
- Broadcasted several daily html newsletters and updated fresh content on corresponding web sites with a CMS.
- Designed museum exhibition brochures, signage and graphics.
- Created newsletters, business cards and other layouts for a small printing company.
- Custom event invitation design
Writing and Administrative
- Wrote museum exhibition labels, promotional materials and press releases.
- Managed the review process for textbook publications.
- Developed creative exhibition ideas to support the mission of the museum.
- Researched and wrote successful grant applications.
- Freelance Web and Print Designer as of 2010
- Web Designer and Developer at Agora Publishing ▪ 4.2007 – 2.2018
- Editorial Assistant at Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins ▪ 6.2005 – 4.2007
- Assistant Curator Baltimore Public Works Museum ▪ 2.2002 – 6.2005
- Associate Registrar/Assistant Curator of Ceramics at The DAR Museum ▪ 1.1998 – 2.2002
- Graphic Designer at Minuteman Press ▪ 6.1993 – 1.1998