Master of Arts, Publications Design University of Baltimore ▪ 12.2007
Bachelor of Science, History and Art History Towson University ▪ 05.1993
- Responsive Email Design and Coding
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines and incorporating feedback.
- Good understanding of art and design history.
- Writing and editing skills.
- Basic fluency in Spanish
- Design landing pages, logos, mastheads, banners and other website graphics.
- Redesigned websites to improve usability and incorporate desired features from related successful sites. Created supporting wireframe designs and graphics.
- Create html email promotions and newsletter templates with clean html coding that incorporates best practices and are sensitive to the display quirks of multiple email clients.
- Responsive email coding and design
- Responsive landing page development with bootstrap.
- Broadcasted several daily html newsletters and updated fresh content on corresponding web sites with a CMS.
- Designed museum exhibition brochures, signage and graphics.
- Created newsletters, business cards and other layouts for a small printing company.
- Custom event invitation design
Writing and Administrative
- Wrote museum exhibition labels, promotional materials and press releases.
- Managed the review process for textbook publications.
- Developed creative exhibition ideas to support the mission of the museum.
- Researched and wrote successful grant applications.
Freelance Designer as of 2010
Online Designer Agora Publishing ▪ as of 4.2007
Editorial Assistant Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins ▪ 6.2005 – 4.2007
Assistant Curator Baltimore Public Works Museum ▪ 2.2002 – 6.2005
Associate Registrar/Assistant Curator of Ceramics DAR Museum ▪ 1.1998 – 2.2002
Graphic Designer Minuteman Press ▪ 6.1993 – 1.1998